A downloadable game
by Crooked Black Heart (Andreas Freiburg)
Made in 48 hours for Gamemaker's Toolkit gamejam.
|W||Jump (Jump in mid air to double jump and drop barrel bomb)|
|1||Equip Red Gun|
|2||Equip Green Gun|
|3||Equip Blue Gun|
|F||Toggle full screen|
- Try to set the high score by killing enemies
- Health and ammo are shared. For example, blue health is used as ammo for the blue gun.
- Enemies can be hurt only by bullets of the same color
- Red enemies give green health when killed
- Blue enemies give red health when killed
- Green enemies give blue health when killed
- If any health/ammo pools is depleted, the game is over
- The only wait to get more ammo/health is by killing the enemies
- Enemy bullet colors determine which health/ammo pool is drained when the player is hit
- Jump in mid-air to drop a barrel bomb
- Barrel bombs hurt all enemy types
The theme for this game jam was Downwell's Dual Purpose Design.
RGB conforms to this theme in the following ways.
- Health and ammo are shared. Every time the player shoots in an attempt to kill an enemy, their own health is drained.
- The amount of health/ammo for a particular color affects the bullet size.
- Jumping in mid-air does a double jump and drops a barrel bomb which hurts enemies.
- Killing enemies grants the player points and refills their health/ammo pool.
- Jumping on enemies heads refills the players number of jumps they can do and springs the player into the air.
Engine: Gamemaker studio 2
Music generated using Wolfram Tones
Sounds effects generated using www.BXFR.net
"Art" created using Piskel App (www.piskelApp.com) and Gamemakers in engine pixel editor
Double click executable and follow instructions
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.